Warning: Last items in stock!
The Mooer GE300 is the latest flagship multi-effect instrument processor in Mooer's impressive amp modeling and multi-effects lineup. By combining the fantastic Micro Preamp series with state of the art "tone capture" instrument matching technology, tri-voice polyphonic synthesizer module, and a wide-range of guitar effects and tools, the GE300 is an incredibly powerful live performance and studio tool.
The GE300 contains dual-DSP processors delivering breathtakingly detailed delay, reverb, modulation and amp models. Thanks to the intuitive and simple UI, controls, and connection ports, the GE300 is an all-in-one working station for musicians.
• 108 high-quality AMP models
• 43 IR based factory speaker cab models
• Tri-voice polyphonic synthesizer module
• TONE CAPTURE for sampling the tonal characteristics of guitar, amplifier, stomp box, and cabinet to create new digital preamp models, new impulse response files.
• 164 high-quality effects
• Programmable FX loop with optional signal chain routing.
• Stereo outputs (1/4’’ and XLR) with independent signal chain routing.
• MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU with easy mapping and external ctrl switching to control your other pedals and amps.
• PROGRAMMABLE footswitches with user selectable LED colors and assignable functions, allowing complete user customization of control scheme.
• Direct, low latency USB audio.
• 30 minutes loop station with undo/redo, direct dubbing, reverse + 1/2 speed effects. Looper sessions can be stored and backed up for import /export of audio files.
• High-precision programable TUNER will make sure you’re in-tune at all times.
AUX IN Connect external media devices for audio playback by 1/8” stereo jack.
INPUT Instrument input, ¼” mono jack with Guitar/Line level switch.
OUTPUT 2 x ¼” mono jack.
XLR OUT 2 x Balanced XLR output with Ground lift switch.
USB Type-B USB. Connect to a computer to record direct digital audio. Interface with official MOOER software to edit and import/export presets. Support firmware update via USB.
MIDI IN For providing channel selection via MIDI commands from external devices.
MIDI OUT For controlling external devices with GE300 and creating effects presets for each preamp channel.
PHONES Dedicated headphone output. ¼” stereo jack
SEND/RETURN Integrated stereo effects loop.
EXP2 External expression pedal input. This can also be used as an external switching output. ¼” stereo jack